Where to view the list of my importers?
All settings of your integrations set up in Coupler.io are shown in 'Importers' section. Get started with Coupler.io by adding a new importer to this section!
The functionality the 'Importers' page offers
1. The Importers list page
It allows you to:
- View importers created by you and your team members (under the “All Importers” tab).
- Review the information about the last import date and time, as well as see the time scheduled for the next import to run.
- See errors occurring for a specific importer and their description.
- Search importers by name, application type or destination.
- Run a single, all, or several chosen importers manually (trigger a data refresh by pressing the “Run” button).
Note: it is also possible to run importers that were configured using different destination accounts.
- Sort by “Last imported”, “Last created”, “Last modified”, “Name”, order by “Ascending” or “Descending”.
In case you are creator of the importer or have owner role in the account - you also have additional actions available on the list page:
- Delete importers.
- Copy importers.
2. The Importer’s view page
allows you to:
- Edit importer’s name.
- View importer’s name, usage information, schedule, as well as source and destination settings.
- Configure source account: select from the list or add new and select it.
- Configure destination account: select from the list or add new and select it.
- Switch on or off the automatic data refresh, change schedule, and amend timezone settings.
- Manually run an importer from this view.
- Open the destination document to edit the integration settings or view the imported data.
In case you are creator of the importer or have owner role in the account - you also have additional actions available on the view page:
- Copy the importer.
- Delete the importer.
Read more about member roles in Coupler.io account in this article.