How to add a user to my account?
Invite your teammates to Coupler.io and get started to manage your company's data together.
Coupler.io allows adding multiple users to an account. It charges per account, not per user. Feel free to invite your colleagues to join your Free or paid account at no extra charge.
The 3 steps to add a user to your account
- Sign in to Coupler.io
- Navigate to the Users page
- Add an email of a team member into the field on the right side
1. Sign in to Coupler.io
You may also use this link https://www.coupler.io/sign_in to open the Sign in page.
2. Navigate to the Users page
You may also use this link https://www.coupler.io/app/users to open the Users page.
3. Add an email of a team member into the field on the right side
- Click "Invite". After that, a new user logs in to Coupler.io and navigates to the Users page https://www.coupler.io/app/users, where he/she can delete the previous user from the account list.
3.1. Assign a Role to the newly added user: either "User" or "Owner".
Read more about Coupler.io roles in the article.