Trello data source
Learn how to set up a Trello data source and then move this data to one of the supported by Coupler.io data destinations.
The 2 steps to complete the setup
1. Set up your data source
1.1. Select an application: Trello
1.2. Connect a Trello account
- Click CONNECT.
- Log in to the chosen Trello account.
- Coupler.io will need access to view your Trello data. Click Allow to grant access.
1.3. Select a Data Entity to import
Select a data category to import: Board cards or Card updates.
1.4. Enter the Board URL
Specify a Board URL of the chosen data entity to export from Trello.
To get it, please follow the next steps:
- Open your Trello board.
- Navigate to the address bar and copy the URL value standing before the name of your project.
- in this URL https://trello.com/b/cwsIDfGX/test-project,
- https://trello.com/b/cwsIDfGX - is the Board URL
Alternatively, you may also find the Board URL here:
- At the top-right corner of the Trello interface, click Show Menu.
- Then pick More.
- Then go to Link to this board and copy it.
1.5. Select the Fields to import
Specify a comma-separated list of fields to pull from Trello (e.g. id, name).
1.6. Provide the Start Date
Specify the data entity’s creation date, after which you want to export data from Trello.
This field supports macro. Learn more.
2. Set up your data destination
Continue setting up the integration depending on the system where you want to import data to. See full list of supported data destinations and follow set up guide for chosen one.