Google Sheets destination setup
Review this guide to learn how you can set up Google Sheets destination for a number of supported by Coupler.io data sources.
The 4 steps to complete the setup
- Connect Google Account
- Select a spreadsheet and sheet to import data to
- Review optional parameters
- Set up an automatic data refresh
1. Google Account you want to import data to
- Pick an account you want to connect to.
- Sign in to the chosen account.
- Review the contents of access rights which you are granting to Coupler.io and press Allow.
- Confirm your choices.
- Read the Close this window message and close the pop-up.
2. Select a Spreadsheet & Sheet where to import data
Select one of the existing sheets to import data. By typing in a new name that doesn’t exist yet, Coupler.io will create a new sheet and then import data.
3. Review optional parameters
3.1 Complete the Cell address field
Specify the first cell where to import your data range. If your destination sheet has formulas, keep them on the left side of your imported data set.
3.2. Pick the right Import mode
- Replace - fully replaces all previously imported data with the latest information available in your data source.
- Append - places your newly imported data under previously imported entries; is suitable for tracking historical data changes.
3.3. Enable Last updated column
Switch on this parameter if you want to add a column specifying the date and time of the last data refresh.
4. Set up an automatic data refresh
4.1. Set up a schedule for data refresh
Specify Interval, Days of the week, Time of the day, and Schedule time zone to run the Automatic data refresh.
Learn more about Automatic data refresh.
4.2. Save the changes
Click SAVE AND RUN to save the parameters and run the initial import right away.
4.3. Open newly imported data
To see your imported data, just click 'View results' in the right top corner.