02-03-21: Welcome the new Trello and Slack importers!
Welcome to a new edition of the Release Notes!
- Import data from Trello and Slack
- Fetch extra data entities from HubSpot
- Manage subscription and download invoices from the Customer Portal
- Copy importers in the Web version of Coupler.io
1. Import data from Trello and Slack
1.1. Trello data source overview
The new importer allows connecting Trello to pull Card updates and Board card data to create a project status report, and more.
- To set up your first Trello importer, please use one of these guides.
1.2. Slack data source overview
The new importer allows connecting Slack to fetch User, Message, and Channel data to assess Slack channel activity, filter messages, and more.
- To set up your first Slack importer, please use this guide.
2. Fetch extra data entities from HubSpot
Our team has expanded the list of data entities you can pull from HubSpot to Google Sheets.
Here are the new ones:
- Line items
To learn more, please check out this guide.
3. Manage subscription and download invoices from the Customer Portal
The new Customer Portal allows you to:
- Manage payment method
- Review billing information
- Download invoices
4. Copy importers in the Web version of Coupler.io
To do it:
- Navigate to the Importers page https://www.coupler.io/app/importers.
- Select the importer you want to copy.
- In the right corner, click the three dots menu and select Copy.
- Once the form opens, you can edit your importer details and then click Save and Run.