[GSheets add-on] QuickBooks to Google Sheets
Easily upload your QuickBooks data into Google Sheets for smooth data synchronization across the platforms.
The 4 steps to complete the setup
- Fill out the Title field
- Set up your data source
- Set up your data destination
- Configure importer's settings
1. Fill out the "Title" field
Name your importer. We recommend you pick a name that will enable easy in-app navigation for you and your team.
2. Set up your data source
2.1. Add your QuickBooks Account
- Click Connect.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks account and verify yourself (enter the verification code sent to you by email).
2.2. Select a Data Entity to import
Click on the field and select a category of data. Coupler.io supports the following QuickBooks data entities:
- Account, Attachable, Bill, Bill Payment, Budget, Class, Company Info, Credit Memo, Customer, Department, Deposit, Employee, Estimate, Exchange Rate, Invoice Item, Journal Entry, Journal Code, Payment, Payment Method, Preferences, Purchase, Purchase Order, Refund Receipt, Sales Receipt, Tax Agency, Tax Code, Tax Rate, Term, Time Activity, Transfer, Vendor, Vendor Credit
Click Show advanced to set up optional parameters for your data source.
2.3. Fill out the "Where" field
Use this field to retrieve a filtered set of elements that don't have explicit parameters.Learn more
To retrieve all Accounts Receivable from the Account entity:
Read more about Retrieving a filtered set of resources
2.4. Fill out the "Order" field
Use this field to return results filtered by specified criteria in ascending or descending order.
Retrieve the list of contacts filtered by email address in descending order
Retrieve the list of contacts filtered by email address in ascending order
2.5. Fill out the "Split by" field
Use this field to split values that contain multiple lines into separate rows.
If an invoice has several line items (several items sold in one invoice) and you import this data "as is", you will get the following output:
If you want these items to be split into different rows, type in " Line" in the Split by field:
Coupler.io will return data split into different rows for these line items:
3. Set up your data destination
3.1. Connect a Google Account you want to import data to.
- Pick an account you want to connect to.
- Sign in to the chosen account.
- Review the contents of access rights which you are granting to Coupler.io and press Allow.
- Confirm your choices.
- Read the "Close this window" message and close the pop-up.
3.2. Fill out the "Sheet name" field
Name the sheet, which will be receiving data. If the sheet with this name does not exist, Coupler.io will generate a new one for you.
Click Show advanced to set up optional parameters for your data destination.
3.3. Fill out the "Cell address" field
Type in the address of the first cell where the data range will be imported. The default value is A1.
4. Configure importer's settings
4.1. Enable the Automatic data refresh
- Select Interval
- Select Days of week
- Specify Time range
Check out more about Automatic data refresh.
Click Show advanced to set up optional settings for your importer.
4.2. Pick the Import Mode
- Replace - this mode removes all previously imported data and fully replaces it with the latest information available in QuickBooks.
- Append - this mode imports new QuickBooks entries and places them below the data that were previously imported to the linked sheet.
Follow this link to read more about choosing a data import mode.
4.3. Add the "Last Update" column
If you want to add a column specifying the date of the last data refresh, toggle the Last Update parameter on.
4.4. Save the changes
Click Save to save the parameters or Save & Import to save the parameters and run the initial import right away.
Book a free onboarding call!
For any questions, feel free to email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org