How to get Google Cloud key file?
Learn how to generate a Google Cloud JSON key file to use for connecting Coupler.io to your BigQuery source or destination.
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform console.
- On the left-hand side of the activity dashboard, pick IAM & Admin.
- Then on the left-hand side of the IAM & Admin page, pick Service Accounts.
- Click Create service account at the top to add a new service account.
- Enter the Service account name and press Create.
- Add roles BigQuery Data Viewer and BigQuery Job User. Click Continue, Done.
Note: If you are planning to use BigQuery as a data source and destination please add these roles:
- BigQuery Job User
- BigQuery Data Editor
- Find your service account and open it.
- Navigate to the Keys tab
- Click "Add key", select the option "Create new key".
- Pick JSON type and press Create.
- You will be asked to save a file to your computer. Save it.