Pipedrive data source
Learn how to set up a Pipedrive data source and then move this data to one of the supported by Coupler.io data destinations.
Detailed instructions to complete the setup:
1. Set up your data source
1.1. Select an application: Pipedrive
1.2. Connect a Pipedrive account
- Click CONNECT.
- Log in to the chosen Pipedrive account.
- Coupler.io will need access to view your Pipedrive data. Click Allow to grant access.
1.3. Select a Data Entity to import
Click on the field and select a data category. The default entity is Deals.
One can pick either:
- Deals - to pull creator user id and name; user id email; person's name, email, and phone; organization's name, owner's id, address; deal's currency and value, added and updated time, status, pipeline id, count of activities and other information.
- Persons - to import person's first and last names; the number of opened and closed related deals; count of email messages and activities, files and notes; ogranization's id, name, email, and other information.
- Organizations - company's id, owner's name and email, the number of opened and closed related deals, count of email messages and activities, files and notes, and other information.
- Activities - activity's id and type, due date and time, subject, organization's id and name, person's id and name, deal's id and title, file information, and others.
- Files - file's id and name, user's id, deal's id and name, person's id and name, organization's id and name, product's name, activity's id, time added and updated, file's type and size, location, and other information.
- Leads - lead's id, title, owner, creator; person's id; organization's id; status (was seen); next activity's id; notes; time added and updated, etc.
- Call logs - call log's id, activity's id, person's id, duration, outcome (connected), phone number, recording status, start and end time, company's id, user's id.
- Products - product's id, name, code, description, unit, category, price, currency, cost; owner's id, name, and email; tax, etc.
1.4. Fill out the "Filter ID"
Enter the ID of the filter that you applied to your Pipedrive data set.
To get the Filter ID:
- Navigate to the Pipedrive interface.
- Choose Filter in the top right corner, select a preset filter or create a custom one by pressing Add new filter.
- Copy the Filter ID from the URL in the Pipedrive interface.Filter ID - is a numeral that stands after the slash "/" symbol in a resulting filter URL.
You cannot filter the columns (fields) to be imported from Pipedrive.
The Gear icon in the top right corner allows you to add or remove columns from the list view, but it's not related to the data import.
1.5. Specify the fields
Specify the names of the columns, as well as their order by entering each of them in a new line.
If you leave this field empty, Coupler.io will import all columns.
2. Set up your data destination
Continue setting up the integration depending on the system where you want to import data to. See full list of supported data destinations and follow set up guide for chosen one.