Airtable data source
Learn how to set up an Airtable data source and then move this data to one of the supported by Coupler.io data destinations.
The 2 steps to complete the setup
1. Set up your data source
- Select an application: Airtable
- Provide a link to a shared Airtable view
See how to create a shareable view link in Airtable:
- Open the Airtable view you want to export from.
- Click on the 'Share view' button on the Airtable toolbar
- Select 'Create a shareable grid view link'
- Once Airtable will open 'This view is shared via a private link' window you can copy generated URL as per the screenshot below
- Paste the link into Coupler.io 'Shared URL' field.
- Fill out the Protected view password field (optional)
If your Airtable view is password-protected, then enter it here.
2. Set up your data destination
Continue setting up the integration depending on the system where you want to import data to. See the full list of supported data destinations and follow setup guide for the chosen one.