04-11-20: Introducing the support of multiple destination accounts
Our team is excited to share our latest product update with you!
- Release of the capability to use multiple destination accounts
- Support of FTP protocol (as part of the CSV importer)
1. A capability of using multiple destination accounts
From now on, you can connect multiple destination accounts to Coupler.io and use them to create importers.
Here is how you can pick the existing or add a new Google destination account within the importer setup flow.
To see all your connected destination accounts:
- Use this link to open the “Destinations” tab of the Connections page.
- On this page, you can see a list of available for your account destinations, specifying their creation date, the number of importers using it, as well as the ability to set the connection status to either “Private” or “Shared”. By default, your destination account will have a “Private” status.
If you set a connection status to “Shared”, it will be available across the entire Coupler.io organization (your account). So, other users within your organization will be able to re-use it when creating new importers.
If you set a connection status to “Private”, it will be available to you only. Nobody will be able to re-use it when creating importers. However, if your Coupler.io organization’s users have the Edit Google Sheets permission to a specific spreadsheet, they will be able to edit importers containing “Private” connections.
- Manage destination accounts: reconnect (in case if it shows any kind of an error, to re-establish the connection), disconnect (disable), or set their status to either “Private” or “Shared”.
2. Support of FTP protocol (as part of the CSV importer)
If you have a CSV or XLS file saved on the FTP server, then you can set up automatic data import using our CSV importer.